Saturday, January 15, 2011

SOME OF MY BEST ARTWORK

This is a painting of a dancing frog. I painted this for my grandmother because she loves frogs.

These two drawings are of Snow White for my mom. She absolutely loves Snow White and so I drew her these.

We were learning about 3-D figures in art class.
This is a watercolor painting of a fish. (dah!)
This is one of my first good paintings. I love it so much!
This is a watercolor painting of a gerber daisy. I think they are my favorite type of flower.
this is a watercolor painting we did in art class.
I drew this and I named it "the Secret Garden."
On our way to Arkansas to visit some friends, I saw this old bridge and whipped out my sketchbook and tried to draw this bridge out of the picture in my mind.
I love ballet and art so much i decided to put them together in this drawing.
this is a painting of a hut in Malawi, Africa.
This is a painting of a Mexican Monarch butterfly. It is a dry on dry watercolor painting.
This is my print in plaid form!!!
This is a print I came up with in art class. I really like it and I love the colors! Also it sort of looks like monkey-bars.

2 comments:

  1. I love those amber! They are so pretty! I especially like the one of the ballet shoes and the one with the gerber daisy! (They are my favorite flower too!!)
    You are very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amber! I'm Lizzie's big sister:) I just had to say that you are sooooo talented and I love your work! I especially love the daisy and the green watercolor. I hope you keep painting and drawing because you are REALLY good at it!

    ReplyDelete