Monday, April 11, 2011

JOBS!! :O

I know I'm only in the 7th grade, but I've been thinking of what I want to do when I graduate college. I'm interested in animals and the stop of dog fighting. :( But I'm also interested in art. It's hard to choose. But I also want to return to Malawi when I'm through with school. Malawi is my home. What should I do? Comment on this and if you can, give me ideas. Talking about how Malawi is home, Sarah said at a missions conference that Mississippi is just visiting home! :D
Isn't that cute? I love it. So give me ideas of what I can do when I'm finished with school!!

1 comment:

  1. i was never the person who knew exactly what i wanted to be "when i grew up". i am still wondering what God will do with me. truth is, He is always using us. sometimes He changes the plan.

    your mind might change a lot between now and the time you are out of school.

    amber-the fact that you are thinking about this now tells me you are very mature. God will lead you. just follow the path He makes for you. pay attention to your desires and gifts and look for open doors.

    i miss you girl!!!

    ReplyDelete