Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Pics for Malawian Life....





The top left picture is a picture of Sarah and Liz. I think this is a really cool picture because Liz has the opposite.
The top right picture is of me and Liz coming out of the Spencer's creepy tree-house. We made up this thing called touristing, like owling or planking, and we were going around campus taking pics that made us look like tourists.
The middle left pic is a pic of Jess and me. We were sleeping over @ Liz's house and Sarah was taking random pictures.
The middle right picture is a pic of me and Liz jumping on the Spencer's trampoline. It's sometimes fun, but you get bored of it.
The bottom picture is a pic of Liz walking towards her house. This is the same day as when we were jumping on the tramp I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment