Friday, May 11, 2012

What's Next?


                Who knows what will happen next? Pretty soon my family and I are going to move up North to Corinth, MS.  I’m pretty excited about it. The move from Malawi to the States was ok I guess. I’m really going to miss Malawi though… especially my friends. I just hope that I will be able to meet someone similar to them. I was blessed to have people like that in my life though.

            I’m different
                 I’m spastic, sometimes psycho. I love to read. I like to also read comic books (especially Batman), I enjoy singing to myself now and then. I like art… even though I’m not fantastic at it. I like to dress up and be in character. I like to write. I’m a very weird weirdo! I like to take pictures of flowers and stuff outside. I love spending a lot of times in the woods. I pretend I’m in some book I really enjoyed. Sometimes it is so real to me I believe it. I’m a freak about animals, nature, and science. I LOVE to smile. J
             I don’t know… I’m not different, I’m ME! And I’m proud to be!

            I have this one friend in Malawi named Sarah Young. She and I are basically exactly alike! We are spastic, weirdos, sometimes psycho, and occasionally we can tell what the other one is thinking. Even when we’re fourteen years old we love to play little kid games that we made up when we were nine. We love to have tea parties and dress up. One time (with Elizabeth Trumble) we had a tea party and dressed up. Sarah was the Mad Hatter, Liz was the green version of the Cheshire Cat and I was the Joker.  Sarah’s older brother chased us around. He dressed up as a mutant. Everybody said I looked pretty creepy. See what I mean? I get into character. Well anyways, here’s a picture…


         With  Liz, we would usually get obsessed with the same things. We would talk about them for hours! I could never do that with anybody else. I hope someday I will be able to meet some people like them. I really do miss them. I miss every one else too.  I will see them again someday!
MISS YOU GUYS!

No comments:

Post a Comment