Monday, June 25, 2012

Home Sweet Home

         Recently we moved into our new house in Corinth, MS. It's a big change from living in Malawi. Internet, electricity all the time, and central air conditioning. These were a few luxuries in Malawi that were somewhat rare. I'll still try to have the same lifestyle as I did before. Weird, spastic, dork, and so on. I'm glad to  be that kind of girl. I stand out. I'm not like your average Mississippian teenager and I'm proud to be the way I am. Well anyways, this house is now a home to me. It'll never be the same as Malawi, but I like it.
Here are some pictures of my room...
This is my canopy bed. I love it. The bedding is  something I've wanted for a long time do it is nice.

This is my bookshelf. I have twenty something books here in America, but I have eighty something books coming from Malawi. I LOVE to read!

This is my closet. It isn't very easy to see but shoes are on the left and clothes are on the right.

This is my night-stand and comic books. I love to read comics, especially ones by DC.  

               My room is very small, but it helps me control the junk I have out in the open. In Malawi my room was bigger so I had so much stuff on my walls. This will be a nice little experience for me and I'll see how it works!

No comments:

Post a Comment