Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Tupelo

          This morning I woke up at 6:40 this morning to go running to practice for the cross-country team at my high-school with my friend Claire. We ran at least 1 1/2 mi. straight without stopping. I felt accomplished. Then after our run I went to her house and then we went to Tupelo, MS. We were going there to buy room items for her room because she was re-decorating.

         We went to a T.J.-Max and we were looking for a small lounge chair and a off-white bed spread. We had no luck with anything there. Then we went to a Bed Bath and Beyond and were looking for the bed spread. Still there was no luck there.

          Next we went to a Ross store. We were just looking around, not looking for anything in particular. We tried on all of the highest heels and put on a lot of hats and took pictures. It was fun. It reminds me of a time when I went to a store with my friends in Malawi and we tried on hats and took a ton of pictures! That was one of my favorite days in Malawi and I will never forget it.

          After Claire and I went to Ross we went to the mall and walked around and looked into clothes stores and talked about both of our own personal styles. It was very fun. After we were done with clothes we went to Bath and Body Works and smelt a lot of the scents. Then we got a pretzel and came back to Corinth. I enjoyed my day in Tupelo with Claire. I hope I can have more like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment